Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello Everyone, New here and in a way new to Linux. That is to say, I have been using Linux for many years, but only about 4 or 5 times ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

New here

Hello Everyone,

New here and in a way new to Linux. That is to say, I have been using Linux for many years, but only about 4 or 5 times a year for simple operations so I am anything but an advanced user. Recently I've had more reason to broaden my skills because job related stuff demands it. I'm hoping this place can help me do that.

Thanks!

-Dan

Welcome to LinuxForums!

Expanding your skill set can be quite the adventure. I hope you have fun with the experience!
    Jay

New users, read this first.
    New Member FAQ
    Registered Linux User #463940
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help. Please keep it on the public boards.

Welcome to the forum. Join the fun of linux full time and enjoy being windows free. Glad to have you join us.
    Registered Linux user #526930

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!
    Thanks, guys! I wish I could be Windows free, but my client base isn't. Our servers are, however! Thus, the occasional Linux job for me! Works, well, anyway since we're mostly Mac based and these simple scripts I need to write from time to time seem to run well.

Just Joined!
    Also new, hopefully I'll learn some