Find the answer to your Linux question:
I got an email from a friend that forgets I still use dial up. At any rate she says that this is worth watching. She should have mailed me a ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

The Very First Swim

I got an email from a friend that forgets I still use dial up.
    At any rate she says that this is worth watching. She should have mailed me a video.
    Hoarded Ducks See Water For The First Time
    PCLinuxOS Gnome and PCLinuxOS Mate
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid
    Everything Within The Universe Is Related; We Are All Cousins!!

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Definitely cute! If you like I'll see if I can transcribe it onto a CD or DVD for you, or since it is less than 2 minutes in length, maybe I can email it to you - time for a trip to Starbucks!
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

Linux User
    I haven't used dial-up in years. I cannot find a decent old serial modem. And most pcs these days don't even have serial ports. I used to pick and choose my dns servers, and call them by name. Now I pay telecom giant to provide a deliberately crippled modem/router for $35-100 so I can almost do what I used to do for $1.95. I have not set up ppp in maybe 10 years. BEEP! ... /* krsdkdtft...Customer is not available... krskdkdft... */

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close