Find the answer to your Linux question:
There's nothing like laughter!! I hope LF members enjoy this!! Clover Taxonomy VI - The Last Word? Eric Peters Autos...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

More About Bad Drivers

There's nothing like laughter!! I hope LF members enjoy this!!
    Clover Taxonomy VI - The Last Word? Eric Peters Autos
    PCLinuxOS Gnome and PCLinuxOS Mate
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid
    Everything Within The Universe Is Related; We Are All Cousins!!

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Around here, on the toll roads (a lot of those around Chicago) we have the dreaded "go just the speed limit in the passing lane" Clover. One usually "runs into" them when trying to pass a "going 5 mph under the speed limit" Clover in the middle lane, and there are semis in the right lane so you can't pass that way either...
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

As a " Pedestrian " my biggest problem are the drivers letting " The Force " drive their cars while they " text " under the steering wheel!! You would not believe how many accidents and mangled humans are caused by drivers occupied with something else instead of watching where they are going!!
    PCLinuxOS Gnome and PCLinuxOS Mate
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid
    Everything Within The Universe Is Related; We Are All Cousins!!

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinlucky View Post
    As a " Pedestrian " my biggest problem are the drivers letting " The Force " drive their cars while they " text " under the steering wheel!! You would not believe how many accidents and mangled humans are caused by drivers occupied with something else instead of watching where they are going!!
    Sure I could! Why just last week... My wife and I call that a "target rich environment", especially if they are riding bicycles!
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!