Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
I have to flop back and forth. I work a schedule that requires it - 7 days working 7AM to 7PM, 7 days off, 7 nights of 7PM to 7AM, ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

I have to flop back and forth. I work a schedule that requires it - 7 days working 7AM to 7PM, 7 days off, 7 nights of 7PM to 7AM, then 7 off, repeat ad infinitum. The only saving grace of the schedule is that I have a week to transition between days and nights, but it's still difficult. The result is that I can be a night owl or morning bird as necessary, but I prefer being a night owl. Nothing happens at 6AM that I need to know about or be involved in.

I've noticed no health problems so far. I can still pass my flight physical, with no restrictions even for vision, and I've been eligible for Medicare for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by sgosnell View Post
    Nothing happens at 6AM that I need to know about or be involved in.
    Amen to that, brother!
    Jay

New users, read this first.
    New Member FAQ
    Registered Linux User #463940
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help. Please keep it on the public boards.

I didn't take the questionnaire on the Munich website. There's a notice to take a different test if you've worked shift work in the last 3 months. That test is still under construction.
    However, in the military, I've worked all 3 shifts. In the last 12 years I've worked second or third shift, and prefer those, so I guess I'm a night owl.

Just Joined!
    Being as young as I am, though I don't feel like it, I can rise in the AM or be awake all night. I prefer late nights over early mornings, but hey who likes to wake up before the rooster & sun?!

So for me, NIGHT OWL BABY!

Are you a night owl? Are you a early Bird?
    Hell no. I am a road runner baby!
    Linux Registered User # 475019
    Lead,Follow, or get the heck out of the way. I Have a Masters in Raising Hell
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2