Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi guys, I am working on a project of making strong authentication mechanism using mobile phones, so I need to know about present and new authentication mechanisms. I am tired ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Guntur, Andhra pradesh, India, Asia, Earth, Solar system

Password Authentication Mechanisms

Hi guys,

I am working on a project of making strong authentication mechanism using mobile phones, so I need to know about present and new authentication mechanisms. I am tired of searching in Google, so please help me with this related information or any sites regarding it.
    Regards.

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    This is not a simple question. Please explain exactly what you are trying to accomplish.
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

Guntur, Andhra pradesh, India, Asia, Earth, Solar system
    I mean: we are using some password mechanisms for logging in internet which prone to more attacks, so i want to develop a new scheme for log-in process using mobile phones, even though which are existed are too prone to many attacks. I wanted to develop new technique for which I should know present using techniques for web based log-in mechanisms this information is not available deeply by searching in Google, so i want sites which provide this information and thanks for your reply.

You say "logging in to internet" this is vague. You mean connecting network to internet, or applcation connecting, or a webpage. Why don't you describe the user experience you are trying to enhanse. Writing up a run through is very helpful for yourself and others you want to work with.