Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello and a good morning/afternoon to all! My user ID is boonslick which I obtained from a sign while crossing a bridge over the Missouri River. I live in Boonville, ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Call me boon

Hello and a good morning/afternoon to all!

My user ID is boonslick which I obtained from a sign while crossing a bridge over the Missouri River.

I live in Boonville, Missouri with a current population of approximately 8,200 and it is a very nice city with little crime and of course has the Mid-West hospitality and great food as well.

I live alone with a Registered Service Dog, Dohgee, and she is an extremely rare breed; a Korean Jindo from South Korea.

I rescued her from the California desert where she was "literally" thrown from a car and had Parvovirus in February of 2006.

It took, in order, a lot of Prayer, Tears and of course money.
    I am excited to inform you that she is now 8 years old and thriving. The Jindo is a very, very pure breed and are absolutely not subject to any disease or other ailments and normally live into their late teens.

My interests are Scuba Diving, Cycling, Reading, Computers, Technology, and working out when my bloody back is not hurting too bad. How could I forget WOMEN!!!!

It is a privilege to be a small part of the Forum and I anticipate a long relationship with Ubuntu and I am hopeful that you all can help me as there will be a lot of questions from me.

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being an advanced/expert end user I would be a 4 even though I have been using Computers for 22 years.

May God Bless You All and thanks again!

Boon

Linux Guru
    Howdy and Welcome from A Desert Linux using Outlaw Biker.

Greets from the high desert spreading the word of Linux to all the reptiles.
    A lion does not lose sleep, over the opinion of sheep.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Welcome to you and Dohgee. Join the conversation, chase a squirrel or two, and have a good time.
    Registered Linux user #526930