Find the answer to your Linux question:
Google's Satellites Could Soon See Your Face from Space How long before they combine this with several racks of the new IBM " Brains " for on the fly desicion ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Skynet shell embryo?

Google's Satellites Could Soon See Your Face from Space

How long before they combine this with several racks of the new IBM "Brains" for on the fly desicion making, several D-Wave machines (if they can ever work out the kinks time is a variable in all quantum equations and therefore it as least theorectically possible to answer a question before it is asked) and facebook (the world's largest fascial regconition database) along with a link to a MATRIX like DB (ergo Bluffdale) to achive a "pre-crime" execution warrant ala Minority Report.

10 years, maybe 15 at the outside?

And what really warms the cockles of my heart is that the dipwads writing these algos are the same ones who wrote the algos that proved it was mathematically impossible for a human being to hit a fastball until 1988 or for a bumble bee to fly until 1994.

Ergo it is mathematically impossible that I am not terrorist leader #1 B/c I have an NRA membership, I was MilPo, I wear blue, I eat my eggs scrambled, drink my coffee mudy, and just exited a best buy having purchased a stealthable router after haven eaten lunch at the terrioist hot bed of Joe's Crab Shack with the four horsemen of the apocalypse; better know as my three old, fat riding budies with childish senses of humor and way too much money to spend on patch graphics.

The 10101001001001010010010010010010010 cuircut of the AI FISA court just affirmed my termination order and ground crews at Edwards are prepping my strike drone as I type these, my last ever words, just seconds before a sidewinder will be precision guided up my bum while my smart phone, my new smart toilet and my 'Bamacare RFID health info chip all confrm that I'll be pinching one off in less than 5 minutes and my healtcare info shows this give them a stationary target for the next 17.295 minutes on average. Ut, oh, just to be on the safe side better querry the grocery list on the smart frdge, the last weeks' debit card grocey reciept and his EPA monitiored use of wipe paper consumed to make sure he's stocked up toilet side and won't be reaching for a roll at the critical juncture.
    Last edited by Steven_G; 08-13-2014 at 10:35 PM.

I fully understand and have an extra case of tin foil if you need some.

tinfoil_cat.jpg
    A lion does not lose sleep, over the opinion of sheep.

No, No, No,

We here at Futuronic industries take protecting our grey matter seriously; none of this second rate stuff. You never know when the MiB will swing by and try to fry your neurons. You have to have reflectorizers so that they know that they are in danger of being thingy zapped by the redirected out put.

helmet_head_antenna_tinfoil_hat.jpg

Now I just need to find one that will fit our mascot, the one eyed cat.

We need him to hack wifi; which may be our only chance for escape!
    Last edited by Steven_G; 08-13-2014 at 10:36 PM.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Either at home or at work or down the pub
    Quote Originally Posted by docbop View Post
    I fully understand and have an extra case of tin foil if you need some.

tinfoil_cat.jpg
    No no no! Wrap the tinfoil around your fingers as well to stop key loggers from working!
    "I used to be with it, then they changed what it was.
    Now what was it isn't it, and what is it is weird and scary to me.
    It'll happen to you too."

Grandpa Simpson

The Fifth Continent