Find the answer to your Linux question:

Thread: Introduction

Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Red face Introduction

Hi guys,

I'm new here - I'll be around, I'll try help out as much as possible and share useful information. (Linux related, I am new to the Linux world but still I am very computer literate)

I'm trying to grow my knowledge in a lot of areas and Linux is high up there with System Administration, as well as Programming (Mainly the Language C)

Any information or guidance on how to gain knowledge please feel free to share.

I'm also a gamer on the side, although a lot of people think gamers are just wanna be's I've been programming for years just got a basic understanding of all programming languages, but I want to get very advance and start fixing bugs and manipulating the OS to exactly how I want it. Kernel/Hardware/Software Programming (Hence being here)

Other than computers, I'm very hard working and committed to my job along with being a Dad (5 days ago I became a Dad)

Thanks for reading, and thank you for helping in advance.

Any information or you feel like you would like to speak to me because you feel you can help, I would greatly appreciate it!

Welcome!

Here is the crash course to Linux, or you can do LFS.