Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux User

Quote Originally Posted by habit View Post
    and more of the same. give it a rest, CarterCock. you were wrong, still are wrong, and you keep on digging. you have got to be one of the stupidest people ive ever run across in any forum. and thats a distinction you've earned.
    Darn straight. I've trained since I'm 0 for this. No one can take that away from me. Just like my chest and bics.
    #Jacked

Quote Originally Posted by simon_lefisch View Post
    Hi everyone,

I currently am running CentOs 7 on a 10+ yo machine and Iím looking to upgrade the hardware (new processor, mobo, RAM, possibly PSU).

Was wondering if anyone has any recommendations? I currently use it as a files server, Plex media server, vpn server, and would also use it to encode movies that I rip from my Blu-rays. Would like at least an octa-core processor, possibly go with a dual-processor mobo. RAM and PSU I can find on my own. Would like this thing to be a beast and Iím willing to throw some money at it, but donít want to break the bank, ya know. Thank for any info anyone can provide!
    Have you considered a refurbished Dell R710 with dual Xeons? You might be surprised by what is out there. I built one with 128 GB of RAM, Nvidia GTX 4GB PCIe card, 4x2TB laptop drives in a RAID 10 and 4 separate Samsung SSD's to spool up for different duties and programs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Linux User
    -->
    Didn't you get the memo broheem? Xeons are for n00bs. And Tapatalk shouldn't be used at all. Why? Because.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

$spacer_open
$spacer_close