Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
cant open it damn mac! lol ill try at home on linux.........
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Banned

cant open it damn mac! lol
    ill try at home on linux......

Linux Engineer
    I really wonder how much money microsoft gave those actors (I at least hope they are actors)...

Linux Guru
    I tried to watch in Windows NT but I got a Dr Watson exception error! Now I won't be able to sleep!
    /IMHO
    //got nothin'
    ///this use to look better

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux Newbie
    Some of these moron's don't actually know the amount of file's they can't control in windows, such as logging files that are hidden from view. Sleep easy my ass.

these "reports" always annoy me, they offer no factual evidence to what they're saying, they all state it as a case of "this is what i'm saying, so it's true".
    instead of spending so much time writing long boring reports about how this and that is the best thing since sliced bread, they should just write "i took a bribe and now love ms and you should too, if you don't like it kiss my arse" it would have the same effect

these "reports" always annoy me, they offer no factual evidence to what they're saying, they all state it as a case of "this is what i'm saying, so it's true".
    instead of spending so much time writing long boring reports about how this and that is the best thing since sliced bread, they should just write "i took a bribe and now love ms and you should too, if you don't like it kiss my arse" it would have the same effect
    lol, i second that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2