Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Revelation 13:18 says: "Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666." The ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Mirosoft EXPOSED

Revelation 13:18 says:

"Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666."

The real name of the Bill Gates is William Henry Gates III. Nowadays he is known as Bill Gates (III), where "III" means the order of third (3rd). By converting the letters of his name to the ASCII-values (which are used in computers) you will get the following:

B 66
    I 73
    L 76
    L 76
    G 71
    A 65
    T 84
    E 69
    S 83
    + 3
    --------------
    666 !!

- Adolf Hitler
    - Joseph Stalin
    - The Pope
    (You can count number 666 from each of the names above.)

It looks like well-known OS's fall into the same category:

M S - D O S 6 . 2 1
    77+83+45+68+79+83+32+54+46+50+49 = 666

W I N D O W S 9 5
    87+73+78+68+79+87+83+57+53+1 = 666

"HE ALSO FORCED EVERYONE, SMALL AND GREAT, RICH AND POOR, FREE AND SLAVE, TO RECEIVE A MARK ON HIS RIGHT HAND OR ON HIS FOREHEAD, SO THAT NO ONE COULD BUY OR SELL UNLESS HE HAD THE MARK, WHICH IS THE NAME OF THE BEAST OR THE NUMBER OF HIS NAME. THIS CALLS FOR WISDOW. IF ANYONE HAS INSIGHT, LET HIM CALCULATE THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST, FOR IT IS MAN'S NUMBER. HIS NUMBER IS 666...." - Revelations 13: 16-18

The Bible, in the Book of Revelations says, without the sign of the beast one would not be able to buy, sell, do business transactions, etc..... and... the question boggling us is whether Internet is now a necessity in doing business?? The Internet also bears the sign...

Note that the internet is also commony known as the World Wide Web or WWW... One way to write WWW is V/ (VI):

WWW V/ V/ V/ 666

Something to ponder upon, right? Isn't it that everything's going towards the Internet? Isn't it that Microsoft is always on the move to have monopoly when it comes to software technology? And now the Internet...

Revelations also say that the mark of the beast will be carried on one's hand and one's forehead... Of the Internet would indeed be the sign of the beast, aren't we all starting to carry it in our hands and foreheads??? Screens (foreheads) and mouse (hands)??? Are things finally falling into place or are we just letting our imagination run wild??

Oh but I'm not done......yet

FOR THOSE FELLOWS WHO STILL HAVE THE OLD EXCEL '95 (NOT OFFICE '97) TRY THIS OUT:

1. Open a new file;
    2. Scroll down until you see row 95;
    3. Click on the Row 95 button, this will highlight the whole row;
    4. Press tab to move to the second column;
    5. Now, move your mouse and click on help THEN about microsoft excel;
    6. press ctrl-alt-shift and click on the tech support button simultaneously;
    7. A WINDOW WILL APPEAR WITH TITLE : THE HALL OF TORTURED SOULS... This is eerie ... it has doom style format and you can walk around the hall ... and on the sides of the walls are the names of the tortured souls...
    8. NOW WALK UP THE STAIRS AND COME BACK DOWN, FACE THE BLANK WALL AND THEN TYPE EXCELKFA... this will open the blank wall to reveal another secret passage, walk through the passage and do not fall off... when you get to the end you will see something really eerie.. At this point in time, countless witnesses all over the world have verified this point... it's really an eye-opener. It could be a joke by MS Programmers or is it really?

Just Joined!
    This is, without a doubt, one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

Unless it's a joke, in which case: lol

But even then, not really.

You're winding us up aren't you?

You know that when you calculate an umask value for files, the default value is 666 ... not that I ever do of course!
    I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. - Pablo Picasso

Linux Engineer
    Yeah, Gates really must be the devil

Linux User
    He sure is
    Linux registered user #358842
    Human knowledge belongs to the world.

Re: Mirosoft EXPOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Richard_The_Lionhearted
    B 66
    I 73
    L 76
    L 76
    G 71
    A 65
    T 84
    E 69
    S 83
    + 3
    --------------
    666 !!
    Excuse my ignorance, but where's the extra +3 come from to make up 666 from 663

if u say that, from what i understand ANYONE's name can add up to 666 if u just add the right number in as an extra.

Dont get me wrong, i'm not tryin to back BG up, i would NEVER do that lol i hate M$, jus seems a randon 3 has been added on to his name to prove a point.
    "I am not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings"
    Registered Linux user = #372327

Linux Engineer
    Bill Gates the 3rd... B+I+L+L+G+A+T+E+S+3 the tree number came from the 3rd...

Linux Enthusiast
    It all adds up , doesn't it ?

Linux Enthusiast
    this is kind of just a continuation of a post I made a couple days ago... had a link to an article about this... pretty funny though... I do have excel 95 somewhere around here... I think I'll try that out

Linux Newbie
    hehehe
    Linux is for those who want to know why their computer works.

Registered Linux Machine #293111
    Registered Linux User #371115

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast