Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Originally Posted by genesus Originally Posted by techieMoe I don't see a tail. Thank god for small favors...I'd hate to have to be that intimate with him, doubt he's a ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Quote Originally Posted by genesus
    Quote Originally Posted by techieMoe
    I don't see a tail.
    Thank god for small favors...I'd hate to have to be that intimate with him, doubt he's a sayan (sp?)
    Well I'm not so sure. When he's dancing like that he does sort of have that crazed look that the Saiyans get on a full moon... At least he doesn't grow 100 feet tall.
    Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

Linux Engineer
    maybe so, there's no rule that a more powerful race necessarily has to be more intelligent...unless its such a superintelligence that it can totally mask its own intelligence with loveable stupidity like the friar in canterbury tales.
    Operating System: GNU Emacs

maybe so, there's no rule that a more powerful race necessarily has to be more intelligent...
    Such as the Mooninites. Their vertical leap is beyond all comprehension. They live in 5,000 dimensions, but only show up as 2.
    Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

maybe so, there's no rule that a more powerful race necessarily has to be more intelligent...
    Such as the Mooninites. Their vertical leap is beyond all comprehension. They live in 5,000 dimensions, but only show up as 2.
    or for that matter The Wisdom Cube and the dumbass octahedron.
    I am the wisdom cube, this one time three years ago I broke my arm, I was informed improperly that my keys were in a throttling wood chipper,alas, they were not. I shall never wear a cast again! The itching drove me to the brink of insanity from now on all my locks shall be keyless!
    Brilliant Mediocrity - Making Failure Look Good

Banned
    Ballmer is a fat ugly stupid bad dancer and you shoudn't believe any worth of him.

PS: if he means Xen, Fedora Core 4 will fully support MS Windows

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy1701
    And yes, monkey boy, believe it or not UNIX-based systems are by far the standard in the server market.
    Monkey-Boy?? I didn't see a single reference to the president in there! But I suppose... The shoe does fit snuggly on both.

Jeremy
    rofl.......

that aside hmmm....well they have to find something to do with there coders since they cant beat Tux then controll Tux...... i just hope outta this that integration with ms$ type apps gets a bit easier
    ~Mike ~~~ Forum Rules
    Testing? What's that? If it compiles, it is good, if it boots up, it is perfect. ~ Linus Torvalds
    http://loft306.org

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2