Find the answer to your Linux question:
I was on another Froum and I pooled a Question about my Crashtop and 1 repley said SP@ icky then the next post was I need to get a System ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

I Heard a funny:)

I was on another Froum and I pooled a Question about my Crashtop and 1 repley said SP@ icky then the next post was I need to get a System that can handle SP2 last time I checked dell work out of box Friday I am loading Mandrake Rob

Just Joined!
    er... could you please try using periods, and atl east some kind of grammar structure?

I'm pretty sure you said that you asked somebody about SP 2, they told you it sucked, and another told you that your computer wasn't powerful enough for it, so you bought a Dell which you will install mandrake on it on Friday. Is this correct?

I'll assume that it is and welcome you to the world of Linux. your journey may be long and hard, or fairly quick and easy, and you may feel weak at times, but always remember to never turn back, delete your Windows Restore partition, and burn all of your MS CDs!

Linux Newbie
    Something about somebody telling you to get a system that can handle MS and SP2?
    You dont need a pocket protector or thick glasses to be a geek.

I too am a bit confused, but I caught laptop and installing Mandrake. Good luck to you and welcome to the world of Linux.
    Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants