Find the answer to your Linux question:
Things are a little quiet - I'm a little bored. It's Friday, and it's time for a silly joke: An American golfer playing in Ireland hooked his drive into the ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

A daft joke for Friday

Things are a little quiet - I'm a little bored. It's Friday, and it's time for a silly joke:

An American golfer playing in Ireland hooked his drive into the woods. Looking for his ball, he found a little Leprechaun flat on his back, a big bump on his head and the golfer's ball beside him. Horrified, the golfer got his water bottle from the cart and poured it over the little guy, reviving him.

"Arrgh! What happened?" the Leprechaun asked. "Oh, I see. Well, ye got me fair and square. Ye get three wishes, so whaddya want?"

"Thank God, you're all right!" the golfer answers in relief. "I don't want anything. I'm just glad you're OK, and I apologize. I really didn't mean to hit you." And the golfer walks off.

What a nice guy," the Leprechaun says to himself. "But it was fair and square that he got me, and I have to do something for him. I'll give him the three things I would want....a great golf game, all the money he ever needs, and a fantastic sex life."

A year goes by (as it does in stories like this) and the American golfer is back. On the same hole, he again hits a bad drive into the woods and the Leprechaun is there waiting for him.

"Twas me that made ye hit the ball here," the little guy says. "I just want to ask ye, how's yer golf game?"

"My game is fantastic!" the golfer answers. "In fact, that's the first bad ball I've hit in a year! I'm an internationally famous golfer now." He adds, "By the way, it's good to see you're all right."

"Oh, I'm fine now, thankee. I did that fer yer golf game, you know And tell me, how's yer money situation?"

"Why, it's just wonderful!" the golfer states. "I win fortunes in golf. If I need cash, I just reach in my pocket and pull out $100.00 bills I didn't even know they were there!"

"I did that fer ye also. And tell me, how's yer sex life?"

The golfer blushes, turns his head away in embarrassment, and says shyly, "It's OK."

"C'mon, c'mon now," urged the Leprechaun, "I'm wanting to know if I did a good job. How many times a day?"

Blushing even more, the golfer looks around then whispers, "Once sometimes twice a week."

"What??" responds the Leprechaun in shock. "That's all? Only once or twice a week?"

"Well," says the golfer, "I figure that's not bad for a Catholic priest in a small parish."
    I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. - Pablo Picasso

Stumbling around the 'net:
    www.cloudyuseful.com

lmao, you sir get a few of these
    Brilliant Mediocrity - Making Failure Look Good

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Well done. My day has just brightened.

Excellent story and well told.

Thank you kind Sirs
    I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. - Pablo Picasso

lmao
    How to know if you are a geek.
    when you respond to "get a life!" with "what's the URL?"
    - Birger

New users read The FAQ

Linux User
    Nice
    Linux registered user #358842
    Human knowledge belongs to the world.

Linux User
    As someone who can't stand leprechaun jokes/comments (got sick of hearing them during my first year in the US) I would just like to say that I found that very funny
    registered linux user: 387197

Quote Originally Posted by jimbaloo
    As someone who can't stand leprechaun jokes/comments (got sick of hearing them during my first year in the US) I would just like to say that I found that very funny
    what are you a leprechaun that grants wishes too? :P
    Brilliant Mediocrity - Making Failure Look Good