Find the answer to your Linux question:
I would like to say to the Forum admin that he (or you) has done a great job, I like the theme and it looks fantastic. Keep up with this ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Congratulation to the Forum admin!

I would like to say to the Forum admin that he (or you) has done a great job, I like the theme and it looks fantastic. Keep up with this great community I will enjoy participating in the communication here.

Linux Guru
    that's good to hear, but i cannot take all the credit. What makes this forum so good is all the people who contribute to it, and of course the team of moderators who help run it.

Thanks, look forward to seeing you around.

Jason

Linux Newbie
    I have to say that everybody here is very helpful. Ive been many places where if you asked a question you are talked to like you are stupid. Besides the fact that I have asked many stupid questions, people have treated me with respect and tried to help me. I apprecate that

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotwheelz
    I have to say that everybody here is very helpful. Ive been many places where if you asked a question you are talked to like you are stupid. Besides the fact that I have asked many stupid questions, people have treated me with respect and tried to help me. I apprecate that
    We were all like that one day :P I like it cause its Linux and i learn some things i didnt know, Oh and i get to try and convert the masses to a real OS

Linux Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotwheelz
    We were all like that one day :P I like it cause its Linux and i learn some things i didnt know, Oh and i get to try and convert the masses to a real OS
    If you can get Madden 2004 to run in Linux, and give me a good MP3 player with a music library to keep track of everything, then I will convert