Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Originally Posted by superdan7 Yes..thats probably correct. Only servers have the ability to have that much RAM, and most likely would have more than one FX55 processor. regards.. Wizzard...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by superdan7
    Yes..thats probably correct. Only servers have the ability to have that much RAM, and most likely would have more than one FX55 processor.

regards..

Wizzard

Linux Engineer
    Welcome.

Just Joined!
    Welcome!!

Thought it was crap. Feeling better about that cynical buzz now...

Linux Newbie
    just do a google for 1 TB hard drive. theyre like 900$ for a basic thing
    i said before somewhere that i fix old crappy comps. well i came accross a motherboard from some beefed up computer (someone who invests somewhat more in his computers than i do mind you). i never did figure out what it was exactly, however i can tell you that they do exist. and i think its probally pretty new as well, i only got my hands on it a month ago. no idea why the guy wanted to sell it tho.
    http://pcworld.pricegrabber.com/sear...sterid=1044618
    well if u dont believe me i really dont care. and whoever said the thing would cost 5000 lbs was probally right, however since its alot salvaged its not nearly as much. i did buy the SLIs tho and the processor tho. the little HDs and the motherboard all came from other computers that i had bought off others, mainly cause they werent working. lol i love how many ppl are willing to sell their comp cause they get the CMOS error on bootup, probally due to a low battery.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3