Find the answer to your Linux question:

View Poll Results: Whos corner were you in?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Freddy

0 0%
  • Jason

4 57.14%
  • I didn't like this movie

3 42.86%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Alrighties this is for all who HAVE seen the movie. Whos corner were you in? I'm a Jason kinda guy myself...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Freddy vs. Jason

Alrighties this is for all who HAVE seen the movie. Whos corner were you in?

I'm a Jason kinda guy myself

Linux Newbie
    I dont know about the movie, but the soundtrack is real solid. Bands like Chimaira, Slipknot, Sevendust, Seether and others But im probably the only one with that kind of musical taste

Quote Originally Posted by Hotwheelz
    I dont know about the movie, but the soundtrack is real solid. Bands like Chimaira, Slipknot, Sevendust, Seether and others But im probably the only one with that kind of musical taste
    So your a mosher then Jason films are much better the freddie films IMHO. Freddie aint that scary.

Linux Newbie
    Not really. Just where my musical taste lies right now

Just Joined!
    I don't see what's wrong with being a mosher anyway Ol Man...

I mosh... I am a mosher... so what? Just when you think that online is the only place that you can get some peace ey?

I think moshers are all right just there music gives me a headache.

Just Joined!
    meh. the music can be anything... you'd be suprised the amount of dance music that comes on in the local "mosh pit"

what's even more suprising is the amount of people who continue to mosh (including myself usualy)

personaly I listen to real music.. music, as far as i'm concerned, is good only if it is musicly good (if that makes sence)... people say slipknot and things are just noise, but they happen to have some of the best guitarists and one of the best drummers in the world... the same with stone sour.

i'm mor einto metal anyway to be honest, nothing comes close to the likes of racer x when it comes to guitar

mini-rant over.... now... jason or feddy?

Just Joined!
    Whoa! Slipknot has one of the best drummers? Heck no! and that's coming from a drummer. Neil Peart is one of the two drummers (alive) that I hold in the highest ranks, but I don't know if you listen to Rush. As far as modern drummers go it's Danny Carey, the drummer for Tool. As far as best guitarists go I don't know I'll have to ask a friend this evening. Given they have some cool metal riffs, but best? I dunno. Slipknot is a lil too heavy for me, but I didn't knock them before I listened to them.

Freddy vs. Jason
    I totoally digged Jason more than Freddy since forever ago, and in this movie Freddy got a lil bit of Jason in the Dream World. Yeah he had Jason "skerred" for a bit and almost drowned him, but he didn't 'whip' Jason there. And when Freddy was brought into the real world Jason 'spanked' him. Oh yeah, Freddy was smart and quick with the stab bob & weave stab, and then throw everything but the kitchen sink at Jason ending with cutting off the machete fingers of Jason. Jason KEPT on trucking. He was an army of one. They both fought, neither died, but I think Jason won.

P.S. The movie content blew, but it was AWESOME to see these two square off. That's the only reason people should go see this movie.

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerworld.com
    Joey is Known for being one of the fastest drummers in metal history
    ah well...

I'm not too sure if I should bother going to see Feddy vs. Jason... I was never really that much into either of them... would you recomend it to someone who knows nothing about either of them?

Just Joined!
    I would recommend it to someone who has seen at least one of the early films by each of them. The later films such as Jason X and I believe that last two Freddy movies weren't that great at all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast