Find the answer to your Linux question:
hey i jsut thought you guys would like to hear about this i went to my friend louis's house to blow some stuff up in his backyard (he lives in ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

LINUX 4 PPC!!

hey i jsut thought you guys would like to hear about this

i went to my friend louis's house to blow some stuff up in his backyard (he lives in the middle of nowhere) and there we went in his basement and there were jsut tons of these really high-class custom built computers and i was like wtf? where did this come from. and he told me that his dad did a lot with computers and said that we would get along so we went upstairs and he was jsut eating prezles. (his names JPD Just Plain Dan, cuz his birth certificate is Dan... not danny not daneil, its jsut plain dan) and i was talking to him how ive been attempting to install Gentoo on my comp and he lit up and he told me about how he was part of the group that made the FIRST linux for PPC!! it was awesome! its like www.linuxppc.org or somthign liek that, its dead now. but apparently he was really famous for a while because everyone thought it was impossible! and i got a T-shirt to prove it.

just thought that this board would find it interesting

Oh and sorry about how i havent been too active on this board lately, my cello studies have been just sucking up my time

anyways

pax

How small this world truly is....
    Registered Linux User #371543!
    Get force-get May The Source Be With You
    /dev/null
    /dev/null2

very cool
    Brilliant Mediocrity - Making Failure Look Good

Linux Newbie
    cool. my ppc runs something called opie linux. linux for ppc is still very much alive.