Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
I know that this is a bit late, but I figure, "What the hay?" y'know? Also I think I could take the chance in telling you a bit about myself ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

h@dow Dr@gon Says Hello

I know that this is a bit late, but I figure, "What the hay?" y'know? Also I think I could take the chance in telling you a bit about myself because of all the "How old is everyone here" and such posts.

21 Year old of Native American (Sioux) decent, part of the 15inch long haired hippy club, obsessed with pc gaming, in a garage band for fun (means we don't take a career in music seriously, why? Because it's a tough and not stable career move.) glasses wearing, equipped with some of the largest wide leg jeans (Kik Wear has officially replaced my JNCOs), Airwalk Enthusiast (Screw Vans), Chevy driving car guy (that's right Camaro driver that can't wait for his mid-life crisis to get the Vette), infatuated with Dragons (Shirts, watch, posters, wallscorlls, seat covers, sun glasses, you name it), no smoking no drinking, dude that can't wait to have a degree in Computer Engineering.

flw
    Linux Engineer
    Welcome aboard

So have you already started on your degree? If so how far are you?

Welcome again and see you on the boards.
    Dan

\"Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer\" from The Art of War by Sun Tzu\"

Linux Guru
    welcome dude

Jason

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!
    welcome

nice to have a person farily like myself around

Linux Engineer
    Morning SD

Just Joined!
    I haven't started my degree as of yet because I'm going to buddy up with a friend when they get back from overseas (visiting parents in Saudi for the summer) in September to join the Air Force and start Basic by sometime in January. I could go to college now, but I'd be wasting my time with the schooling here. (School here, which is classified information, blows.) I'm waiting to get stationed in Colorado which is the state that has some big name Tech colleges.

Just Joined!
    Location Classified eh?? wouldnt happen to Area 51 would it?? lol. well, good luck with skool when u get to colorado and ill see you on the board..

welcome.

Linux Newbie
    Good luck with the AF. I mean, even though the Army is better and all, the AF can have its benefits

Linux Newbie
    lol. Air force basic training ... oh how i remember it well, considering one year ago exactly is when i arrived at grand ol' Lackland AFB for my four month stint. :-\ welcome aboard and good luck with the numbnuts ... er i mean Air Force.
    Quickdraw returns ... more news at 11!

I like to try all flavors of the rainbow. Running SuSE 10.1 on my laptop, Windows XP on my desktop, and an Mac OS X on my Mac powerbook.

Linux Newbie
    welcome
    what music do you play??
    no smokes eh well i'm 13 but i just can't resist lighting up now and again LOLOL
    Thanks v much

\"Anything bigger than my ego i want it caught and killed\"- Zaphod Beeblebrox

Multi boot:
    Win xp home, SuSE 8.2 and Slackware 9.1

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast