Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Hi everyone - I got this from a friend. I've posted something similar before (perhaps a couple of years ago) but this one is slightly different PS... If you're American, ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Another funny

Hi everyone - I got this from a friend. I've posted something similar before (perhaps a couple of years ago) but this one is slightly different PS... If you're American, a "slapper" is a girl with loose morals

Dear Technical Support,

18 months ago, I upgraded to Girlfriend 1.0 from DrinkingMates 4.2, which I had used for years without any trouble. However, there are apparently conflicts between these two products and the only solution was to try and run Girlfriend 1.0 with the sound turned off. To make matters worse, Girlfriend 1.0 is incompatible with several other applications, such as LadsNightOut 3.1, Football 4.5, and Playboy 6.9.

Successive versions of GirlFriend proved no better. I tried a shareware program, Slapper 2.1, but it had many bugs and left a virus in my system, forcing me to shut down completely for several weeks.

Eventually, I tried to run GirlFriend 1.2 and Girlfriend 1.0 at the same time, only to discover that when these two systems detected each other they caused severe damage to my hardware.

I eventually upgraded to Fiancée 1.0, only to discover that this product soon had to be upgraded further to Wife 1.0. While Wife 1.0 tends to use up all my available resources, it does come bundled with FreeSexPlus and Cleanhouse2004.

Shortly after this upgrade, however, I found that Wife 1.0 could be very unstable and costly to run. Any mistakes I made were automatically stored in Wife 1.0's memory and could not be deleted. They then resurfaced months later when I had forgotten about them. Wife 1.0 also has an automatic Diary, Explorer and E-mail filter, and can, without warning, launch TurboStrop and Whinge. These latter products have no Help files, and I have to try to guess what the problem is. Additional problems are that Wife 1.0 needs updating regularly, requiring ShoeShop Browser for new attachments and Hairstyle Express which needs to be reinstalled every other week.

Also, when Wife 1.0 attaches itself to my Saab 93 Convertible hard drive, it often crashes.

Wife 1.0 also comes with an irritating pop-up called MotherInLaw, which can't be turned off.

Recently I've been tempted to install Mistress 2003, but there could be problems. A friend of mine has alerted me to the fact that if Wife 1.0 detects Mistress 2003, it tends to delete all of your Money before uninstalling itself.

Help requested please?
    I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. - Pablo Picasso

haha. this is good

Grand find fingal

I think he should upgrade to Perfect Girlfriend 2005
    Registered Linux User #371543!
    Get force-get May The Source Be With You
    /dev/null
    /dev/null2

I’ve got Wife 2.0 and it has similar problems, though a lot less annoying, and somehow I’m bit attached to it.
    (I hope she doesn’t see this)

He he ... By the way, if there are any girls reading this (I know there are a few) I'm not sexist - I just have an earthy sense of humour
    I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. - Pablo Picasso

Linux Enthusiast

This is great dude

Upgrade to ePlayer2005 or ePimp3000 which makes Mistress2003 undetectable to Wife 1.0. or there is always downgrading the saab hard drive to a 1987 honda civic hatchback hard drive, which is to unstable for wife 1.0, forcing the uninstall of wife 1.0. all of your money will be deleted, but you wont have to deal with the spyware king Nagging9000.

Linux Engineer
    lol, this is funny! Weird they did'nt add this to the Wife Bugzilla... Or is Wife 1.0 just a piece of annoying spyware? And you're sure the Wife-package were'nt illegally cracked or pirate copied?

Linux User
    lol, that one's good.
    Linux registered user #358842
    Human knowledge belongs to the world.

Quote Originally Posted by jaboua
    lol, this is funny! Weird they did'nt add this to the Wife Bugzilla... Or is Wife 1.0 just a piece of annoying spyware? And you're sure the Wife-package were'nt illegally cracked or pirate copied?
    I hear a lot of those come from Russia
    Brilliant Mediocrity - Making Failure Look Good

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast