Find the answer to your Linux question:
i would just like to thank everyone for their help in getting me connected to the internet using hoary. hopefully i can help someone as you have helped me...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

thanks from a newbie

i would just like to thank everyone for their help in getting me connected to the internet using hoary. hopefully i can help someone as you have helped me

i had nothing to do with it, but you are welcome. wish i could have helped ya
    Today I fell and felt better, Just knowing this matters, I just feel stronger and SHARPER!!!, Found a box of sharp objects, What a beautiful THING!!! Box of Sharp Objects - The Used

Just Joined!

trouble again

well my happiness was shortlived it let me connect today for five minutes and then disconnected me and i could not get back on i was using gaim.any advice

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux Engineer
    You have seen in the network settings that the eth0-interface is not greyed out? Stupid Q, but you have made sure the ethernet cable is inside correctly, not slipped out (it happened before)?

Just Joined!

connecting to internet using ubuntu

im tryin to connect using dialup no network gaim works sometimes but then i cant reconnect do i need an updated version of gaim for msn's new protocol

Linux Engineer
    Is it only GAIM which can't connect? Can you browse the net with firefox or an other browser?

Just Joined!

connectig to msn with gaim

no i cant connect at allnot with my browser or any other programs i tried a newer version of gaim but it wont configure because it cant find the Glib2,0 which is on there

oz
    forum.guy
    Welcome to the board, unisol1 - glad you've joined the community!