Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Originally Posted by *DEAD* U LUCKY B******D. if i could afor a mac id by one. i have a couple friends that have them and i have to say i ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux User

Quote Originally Posted by *DEAD*
    U LUCKY B******D. if i could afor a mac id by one. i have a couple friends that have them and i have to say i preffer them over linux. too bad all decent macs these days are like 2500$ and the mac mini sucks. my imods pretty cool tho.
    buying apples would be like hanging myself... i hate that company... ran themselves into the ground ROFL

Linux Newbie
    yea, i have admin over here too. Our admins an idiot tho. i was able to use phlak to change my proxy to an admins computer. i brute forced using another kids account and it turned out his password was 23451. i had my little perl script going for ever to get that. i als have an infinite loop on the main server that every 1 in 10 000 loops opens a random cd drive. i like your "the c drive had been deleted" and im going to use it if you dont mind. the school in australias gonna have novell on it as well, but i wanna be sure i can log on annonmously before i do nething. it takes about 3 months to figure things out, then they go to hell.

I dont think all schools in Australia have novell running on them. Its just that my former school for some idiotic reason decided to use Novell (heck, even W2K server would have been better for managing the network than that piece of crap). The good thing about my old school was that they had personalised accounts and legacy annonymus accounts which were ported over from their old NT server.

hey, you can use any of my messages for your pranks, heres a few:
    1. I know what you did last summer
    2. Whatever you do, dont look behind you (you should see how many people actually dont look behind)
    3. Windows has detected you are using a pirated version of windows. Windows will now delete itself
    4. This is not an appropriate site, the admin has been notified (for cnn and google)
    5. This is a message from the system i'm too old for this s***!
    6. A Fatal Exception has occured, request more memory from the admin.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux Newbie
    i know that the schools running novell for certain. its a pain cause novel network will only work with xp pro, another 200$ down the drain . its a requirement for our computers.

Quote Originally Posted by *DEAD*
    another 200$ down the drain
    ouch!

Just Joined!
    Lets see, stupid stuff I've bought on eBay:

Records
    Video capture card that doesn't work ($30.00)
    Records
    Sega Saturn (Never got it)
    Records
    Sega Saturn ($39.00)
    Records
    Rega Planar III Turntable ($480.00, reg is $695.00, no cartridge)
    Records
    Sega CD
    Records
    Sega Game Gear Cartridges
    Records
    Records
    Records
    Records
    Records
    Records
    More Records

I never use PayPal though, I have no bank card.

Only ever used Ebay once, and that was to buy the LoveHina Perfect collection and LoveHina Again. Both rather good serises.
    Registered Linux User #371543!
    Get force-get May The Source Be With You
    /dev/null
    /dev/null2

Linux Newbie
    I've been trying to build acomputer out of ebay parts and is going well so far, I'm trying to build a PII gateway Linux system. I think I have concluded that my PSU is faulty as I have 4 processors, 2 sticks of RAM, 2 motherboards but only a single PSU from an old system
    The biggest security threat is the user.

I don't trust computer parts from eBay. Game cartridges are solid-state electronics so they pretty much either work or they don't. There's too many little things that can go wrong with computer parts for me to trust someone in another part of the country. I buy all my parts online at Newegg.com.
    Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

Linux Newbie
    If I want to buy new stuff then I get it from www.ebuyer.com
    The biggest security threat is the user.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast