Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
well i wish i was. just wondering what sorta crap u guys have got off ebay. my favourite so far, an antique UNIVAC. lol. paid more in shipping that i ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

#1 EBAY USER

well i wish i was. just wondering what sorta crap u guys have got off ebay. my favourite so far, an antique UNIVAC. lol. paid more in shipping that i did for the actual thing. like to hear what crap you guys have bought. i did place a 50 cent bid on someones soul once, but someone outbid me.

THE EBAY SONG :P :P :P :P :P :P http://www.imagestorepro.com/ebay_song.html

Mostly I've bought cartridge games for my Gameboy. My last few (that I can remember) were:

Tomb Raider ($9), Tetris ($12), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ($6), and Donkey Kong Country ($15). I haven't been on eBay for about 2 years now, though.
    Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

Linux Engineer
    Actually: Nothing... i never ordered anything over the internet, everything I've bought I've bought it in a store (except for one book, but my dad ordered that one for me so I guess it doesn't count)...

i love eBay. i always check their before i buy anything.

lately i have bought:

sublime zippo lighter
    made/swingers dvd collection (great movies, check them out)
    40gb hard drive
    cell phone accessories
    call of duty for pc
    n64 (wanted to play zelda and mario kart, lol)
    usb pc game controller

etc etc
    Today I fell and felt better, Just knowing this matters, I just feel stronger and SHARPER!!!, Found a box of sharp objects, What a beautiful THING!!! Box of Sharp Objects - The Used

Linux Newbie
    Last thing I bought off Ebay was a book, Fair Ball by Bob Costas. Other than that I havent done much of anything with Ebay. My girlfriend has though and she got most of the things she got me for my birthday from Ebay.

Linux Newbie
    I buy all my books off ebay. Most recently got Using Samba from o'reilly.
    You dont need a pocket protector or thick glasses to be a geek.

Linux Newbie
    im thinking about getting an alienware for school. the ones that the school is selling have 1.6 giggers 256 mb ram and an intel M. they want 3200$ for it. im finding on ebay that i can get an alienware that is insanely powerful (the one im looking at right now will probally go for around 2750$ 2 gigs ram 3.2 giggers, still 32 bit intel though .) im looking into it right now, it would really piss the admin off if i had a computer running linux.

Linux User
    Quote Originally Posted by *DEAD*
    im thinking about getting an alienware for school. the ones that the school is selling have 1.6 giggers 256 mb ram and an intel M. they want 3200$ for it. im finding on ebay that i can get an alienware that is insanely powerful (the one im looking at right now will probally go for around 2750$ 2 gigs ram 3.2 giggers, still 32 bit intel though .) im looking into it right now, it would really piss the admin off if i had a computer running linux.
    Wow, looks like your school is trying to make some extra cash there. That's a little much for a laptop with specs like those. You would be better off with an Alienware if your school is that greedy. I would say, IMO, to shop around a bit and look for something a little less than an Alienware, but it all depends on what you plan to use it for.

Linux Newbie
    lol, i need it to be able to do atleast 1200 passwords per second

ps what other super high end laptops are there. Ive never bought a computer that u couldnt customize guess thats a laptop

last thing i got on ebay was a G3 apple mac tower, 62, bargain :)
    other than that, think the worst thing i bought was a 'reboot' video (no its not a how to fix a windows machine video, it was a CGI cartoony-kids program i loved in primary school...) cost 1.50 and shipping was about 2
    watched it once and realised why they stopped showing it on tv...
    You know, aliens are going to come to earth in 50 years and kill the hell out of us for DDoSing their networks with this SETI crap
    registered linux user #388463

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast