Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
I expect this post will have a lot of you rushing to get in line. I have an almost brand new ATI Rad 9200 that I will with considerable reluctance ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

I expect this post will have a lot of you rushing to get in line.

I have an almost brand new ATI Rad 9200 that I will with considerable reluctance sell to the highest bidder (but a minumum bid of $1 is required). Well I guess I better add that it won't work too well with Linux, well acutally it does'nt work at all. So start those bids guys.........
    registered Linux user #388382

Have you checked here first?

this summer, im gonna work, and then work, and wait for the fall so i can go back to school and learn all about computer networking and novell netware. lol. and in between all the working, i am going to learn to play my guitar like brad nowell, and party, party party, trashed, party, drinkin, party :smoke:
    Today I fell and felt better, Just knowing this matters, I just feel stronger and SHARPER!!!, Found a box of sharp objects, What a beautiful THING!!! Box of Sharp Objects - The Used

Just Joined!
    This summer I'm going to go to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina for a week vacation. Then I'm going to Miami, Florida for a conference. Then I will be moving into my new house that is being built as we speak. Busy, busy, busy.....

Just Joined!
    This summer I'll be working on my development board which I'll be getting for my 20th birthday, the thing has one FPGA so I'll be learning a lot about microprocessor designs.

And of course I'll have to be studying maths (dare I say yay :P ) and advanced programming since I'll be joining the academy in september.

This summer I'll be working, since unlike students and teachers, I don't get the summer months off. Of course, if I had to teach I'd want the summer off too...
    Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

summertime

This summer I'm gonna learn all I can about Linux.

Guess I'll be a thorn in your collective side

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6