Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Well, at least a text edittor...we can write our own formatted documents! TeX, anyone?...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

Well, at least a text edittor...we can write our own formatted documents! TeX, anyone?

web design program? why not just HTML in a text editor?
    Today I fell and felt better, Just knowing this matters, I just feel stronger and SHARPER!!!, Found a box of sharp objects, What a beautiful THING!!! Box of Sharp Objects - The Used

Linux Newbie
    I've messed around with Quanta a bit before. Seemed like a very good tool for writing HTML. Sure, you can just use a plain old text editor, but then it's all on you...I like a little help now and then.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!
    Im anti microsoft (even though my second OS is winxp) but on the yahoo link i noticed an article about the longhorn projoect (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/tec...0&sid=96089681) and was wondering if anyone got a chance to look at it yet. I only saw the 4074+ builds and it may be the FIRST promising ms os. my heart still belongs to linux though

Linux Newbie
    I have mixed feelings about Longhorn. Certainly it's going to be interesting...I'm going to want to fool around with it, but I feel that some people have expectations that are just a little too high.

Most likely they are going to add some functionality that unix had 30 years ago and market it as if it were a revolutionary new computer technology.

Just Joined!
    Most likely they are going to add some functionality that unix had 30 years ago and market it as if it were a revolutionary new computer technology.
    sounds like something MS would do. anyways, theyre at a crossroad right now whether to implement the WINFS or not to. if they dont, it will be just another Micro$hit OS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2