Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Welcome Briggzy! I AM from Canada .. if fact i'm even from Vancouver too! (lower mainland though)...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Welcome Briggzy! I AM from Canada .. if fact i'm even from Vancouver too! (lower mainland though)
    PTL x10 Hallelujah!
    AMD Athlon XP 2600+ 512MB RAM Dual 80G WD HD 8MB Cache (1 WinXP Home, 1 CentOS 4.2) GeForce Ti4200 128MB SB Live! 5.1
    Registered Linux user #391521

Hello and welcome to the forums. I'm from the English Midlands, but my best friend emigrated to Canada (Quesnel BC) several years ago. He hasn't looked back since - you are very welcome here
    I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. - Pablo Picasso

Re: Merry Meet all!

Quote Originally Posted by brigzzy
    Hello, My name is Brigzzy, And i'm from Vancouver Island in Canada. I just wanted to introdouse myself, and see if anyone else is from either Canada, or from the area.

Thanks much.
    welcome to the forums, i'm curious, are you wiccan?

Quote Originally Posted by Krendoshazin
    Quote Originally Posted by brigzzy
    Hello, My name is Brigzzy, And i'm from Vancouver Island in Canada. I just wanted to introdouse myself, and see if anyone else is from either Canada, or from the area.

Thanks much.
    welcome to the forums, i'm curious, are you wiccan?
    "Merry Meet All"? Perhaps that was why you asked - I thought that was unusual ... It sounds like something from an English folk song: probably not a coincidence.
    I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. - Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by fingal
    "Merry Meet All"? Perhaps that was why you asked - I thought that was unusual ... It sounds like something from an English folk song: probably not a coincidence.
    merry ye meet and merry ye part

Quote Originally Posted by Krendoshazin
    Quote Originally Posted by fingal
    merry ye meet and merry ye part
    So mote it be ...

I'm not a Wicca though ... I just have a lot of books I considered it for a while, but decided not to follow that path. Maybe one day ...

I like the idea of being merry though: a concept that - I hope - will be around for a long time to come

Just Joined!
    Thank you all for the greetings!

And no, I'm not Wiccan, but I have chosen the path of Paganism, and I will be initiated into a covent during the summer solstice!

Thank you for asking!

Just Joined!
    Welcome!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2