Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
And that there's a website for EVERYTHING http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1417224.html?menu=...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

OK...NOW I'm fully convinced that the world is going to Hell in a handbasket

And that there's a website for EVERYTHING

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1417224.html?menu=
    There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.

- Jeremy S. Anderson

Oh, that's rich.... my favorite is this quote:

Austrian Edgar Honetschlaeger said he decided to work with the Japanese on the project because he hoped to make the chicken label clothing essential. He said "It's something that you don't really need but everyone wants to have anyway".

Gee. I can't remember the last time I thought to myself: "I'd really love some chicken clothes this payday. Too bad I can't get them here in the states."
    Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by techieMoe
    Austrian Edgar Honetschlaeger said he decided to work with the Japanese on the project because he hoped to make the chicken label clothing essential. He said "It's something that you don't really need but everyone wants to have anyway".
    I guess I have to go out and get a chicken now because even though "it's something that I don't really need but I want to have it anyway".

i think having a pet chicken would be fun, but only if i had a goose to go with it.
    Today I fell and felt better, Just knowing this matters, I just feel stronger and SHARPER!!!, Found a box of sharp objects, What a beautiful THING!!! Box of Sharp Objects - The Used

Just Joined!
    I can't wait until the fashion designers take part in this and start to make "racey" chicken attire. Soon, the fad will take off and everyone wants a chicken for a pet. Imagine....Paris Hilton having a chicken under her arm wearing shades, spandex, and a shirt that says "Slut".

Linux Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by ibowtotux
    I can't wait until the fashion designers take part in this and start to make "racey" chicken attire. Soon, the fad will take off and everyone wants a chicken for a pet. Imagine....Paris Hilton having a chicken under her arm wearing shades, spandex, and a shirt that says "Slut".
    LOL! Btw, you will get your 100'th post at next post

Several farmers have already had chicken suits with the name of their farm ordered and many advertisers have enquired about the possibility of having sponsored suits promoting everything from KFC to chicken soup.
    I don't think the chickens will be to happy about what they are advertising.

I just have to laugh at the thought of seeing a chicken walking down the runway advertising....
    How to know if you are a geek.
    when you respond to "get a life!" with "what's the URL?"
    - Birger

New users read The FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by budman7
    Several farmers have already had chicken suits with the name of their farm ordered and many advertisers have enquired about the possibility of having sponsored suits promoting everything from KFC to chicken soup.
    I don't think the chickens will be to happy about what they are advertising.
    I'm reminded of a particular Far Side comic strip, which showed a cow grilling hamburgers in his back yard. His neighbors (other cows) stood by in horror and the caption said: "You're sick Harold...sick, sick, sick."
    Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by jaboua
    Quote Originally Posted by ibowtotux
    LOL! Btw, you will get your 100'th post at next post

This post?

One banana per penguin
    There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.

- Jeremy S. Anderson

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast