Find the answer to your Linux question:
i was searching through my potage tree for some games to try out when i came across scorched3d. now i played scorched earth a long time ago when i was ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

ever play this game?

i was searching through my potage tree for some games to try out when i came across scorched3d. now i played scorched earth a long time ago when i was a little kid so this of course perked my intressed. not to mention that its free. its a great game realy and i fel its of almost a proffesional level. is there anyone else out there that plays this game.
    nVidia G-Force 6600GT (bfg) pci-e: amd 64 2000+ (939): 1024 corsair ram: 2X 80gb seagate harddisk SATA: plextor cd/dvd-read/write cdrom SATA

Linux Newbie
    i do now. lol

we will have to do a game together then. ive been wanting to do a multiplayer game with someone for very long. i was especialy interested one with a fellow linuxforums.org friend.
    nVidia G-Force 6600GT (bfg) pci-e: amd 64 2000+ (939): 1024 corsair ram: 2X 80gb seagate harddisk SATA: plextor cd/dvd-read/write cdrom SATA

Linux Newbie
    i tried to play it on my dual-head matrox w/ 16 megs mem. it just wasnt up to the task. now that i have a new lappy i might give it a try :P