Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
During the week I get up at 5:45am and go to bed around 10:00-10:15pm. Weekends, (not counting Sunday) anything goes....
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

During the week I get up at 5:45am and go to bed around 10:00-10:15pm. Weekends, (not counting Sunday) anything goes.
    Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

Linux Enthusiast
    I usually go to sleep pretty early, too. I like to get atleast 8 hrs of sleep a night, and since I have t wake up between 6:30-8:00am (depends on which day of the week), my bed time varies between 10:00-11:00pm.

Linux Newbie
    during the summer, 4 am to 3 pm, and during the school year, 10-11 pm to around 7am
    Linux is for those who want to know why their computer works.

Registered Linux Machine #293111
    Registered Linux User #371115

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    remember that if you do not get yoour 8 hours then you are more likely to become diabetic (read it in a magazine yesterday). i like to go to bed at around 10-11pm so i can get my 8 hours and be up in time for yu-gi-oh. and some NWN time on my linux box...

yes...
    NWN...
    <_<
    >_>
    Here's why Linux is easier than Windows:
    Package Managers! Apt-Get and Portage (among others) allow users to install programs MUCH easier than Windows can.
    Hardware Drivers. In SuSE, ALL the hardware is detected and installed automatically! How is this harder than Windows' constant disc changing and rebooting?

Just Joined!
    During the work week I go to bed at 11:00 and get up at 7:00. During the weekend, it doesn't matter. As long as I don't get more than 9 hours of sleep. Anything more and I feel groggy all day long.

i get up at 6:45 a.m. every day (weekdays) and usually try to go to bed atleast by 10. i try for 8:30-9:00 (i need lots of sleep). but last summer i hardly ever slept. i worked at mcdonalds (yea, its a ****** as people think) and would stay up all night then go to work without any sleep (i had some help from a chemical substance that i regret ever using) after work i would take a 2 hour nap then d it all over again. had great parties every night though, lol.
    Today I fell and felt better, Just knowing this matters, I just feel stronger and SHARPER!!!, Found a box of sharp objects, What a beautiful THING!!! Box of Sharp Objects - The Used

on week days around 11pm , and try to get up around 5:45am - usualy dont succeed until 6am. anything can happen on the weekend.

Linux Enthusiast
    alteast now, summer time: i go to sleep around 3:30-4am and wake up whenever...usually around 11am

once i get a job (already applied..waiting for a call), i plan on going to sleep around 10pm to wake up at 5

that's going to hurt!!

For a while I was going to bed anywhere in between midnight and 4 am.

Now I make sure I am in bed by 11 pm. Get up at 4:45. If I get more than 6-8 hours sleep I feel tired all day long.
    How to know if you are a geek.
    when you respond to "get a life!" with "what's the URL?"
    - Birger

New users read The FAQ

Just Joined!
    To bed at 12-midnight
    Awaken at 5:45am

every day, all week.

Hooray for needing only minimal sleep to function!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast