Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
I'll be 17 in august. Still enjoying my freedom I'm not planning to have kids until I'm 24-25 (but you can't plan about that right )....
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux User

I'll be 17 in august. Still enjoying my freedom I'm not planning to have kids until I'm 24-25 (but you can't plan about that right ).
    Linux registered user #358842
    Human knowledge belongs to the world.

Just Joined!
    well that wasent something that i expected but she wont realy let me see her and that has been going on for about a month now.... that saddens me

Just Joined!
    I'm 38, and have two great kids ... They are the most worthwhile thing i have done on this Earth and the joy of my life.

Just Joined!
    I'm 25, and my wife is 24.

We don't have any biological children of our own, but we are taking care of a 17 month old boy.

He was taken from his parents because of drug abuse (I was told Oxycontin, which is a prescription pain killer, and cocaine.)

I'm open to the idea of procreating, but not altogether sure either way. I figure by my late twenties/early thirties I'll make that determination. As it is I'm not even married yet, so that's a concern for later on.
    Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

Quote Originally Posted by hilowe
    I'm 25, and my wife is 24.

We don't have any biological children of our own, but we are taking care of a 17 month old boy.

He was taken from his parents because of drug abuse (I was told Oxycontin, which is a prescription pain killer, and cocaine.)
    thats real nice of you to do that. if only there were more people in the world that would do that.

byw, oxycotin is a very potent pain killer, one of the best. street name is O.C. very addictive, one of my friends OD'ed on them. Cocaine, on the other hand, is not as potent, but much more addictive. I know from experience, and will never do it again. One of the worst drugs out there.
    Today I fell and felt better, Just knowing this matters, I just feel stronger and SHARPER!!!, Found a box of sharp objects, What a beautiful THING!!! Box of Sharp Objects - The Used

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by jamey112
    byw, oxycotin is a very potent pain killer, one of the best. street name is O.C. very addictive, one of my friends OD'ed on them. Cocaine, on the other hand, is not as potent, but much more addictive. I know from experience, and will never do it again. One of the worst drugs out there.
    Just to to give you a little more info on how screwed up his parents are.

Dad has since suffered a drug induced heart attack. Something to do with "long term drug use." His body has been cremated. I don't know what his mother did with the ashes.

Mom has disappeared off the map, is wanted by local police for writing bad checks, addicted to yet another drug (Crack this time), and pregnant with her 4th child. She has none of them. Her family took the other 2.

i really cant stand people like that. i would really just like to beat the **** out of all of them with a baseball bat.
    Today I fell and felt better, Just knowing this matters, I just feel stronger and SHARPER!!!, Found a box of sharp objects, What a beautiful THING!!! Box of Sharp Objects - The Used

my thoughts exactly

*hands jamey a ball bat*

Quote Originally Posted by jamey112
    i really cant stand people like that. i would really just like to beat the **** out of all of them with a baseball bat.
    yeh resolve one bad thing with another, two wrongs dont make a right.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast