Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Originally Posted by geese i'm 26 and the idea terrifies me. my wife is 28 and she wants them, i dont, but we both agree that now is not the ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Quote Originally Posted by geese
    i'm 26 and the idea terrifies me. my wife is 28 and she wants them, i dont, but we both agree that now is not the right time.

i think having children is like . . .the final step into adulthood, i mean , yes i'm an adult but i still have some "child" in me, and i dont think i'm ready to part with it yet. i guess i'm just prolonging the inevitable.
    geese, there will never come a time when you feel ready. At 43 I was shaking like a leaf when my daughter was born. You get used to it day by day, and pretty soon you're changing diapers with the best of them!
    Linux Mint + IceWM Registered:#371367 New Members: click here

Linux Newbie
    just think of children as little minums... *evil*and you will do fine...
    GAH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jamey112
    i really cant stand people like that. i would really just like to beat the **** out of all of them with a baseball bat.
    My sentiments exactly, but only if it were to far to walk to fetch the tire iron out of my truck....
    Linux Mint + IceWM Registered:#371367 New Members: click here

My 2 year old nephew likes tux racer. I'm certain it's because he thinks that tux is pingu ( http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/characterpages/pingu/ ).

My 1 year old son just loves to watch the Solar Wind (I think thats what it called) open GL screensaver in linux.

So in a strange way I guess you could say they both like linux. Yes I'm a 'glass half full' kind of guy
    Ubuntu Jaunty :: Arch Linux (current) :: Acer Aspire 1692WMLi

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by fingal
    Well, at the tender age of 40 I've failed to reproduce. I'm thinking of having my sperm frozen and doing it by mail order (just kidding)
    fingal you've got plenty of time! I had my first at 43 and my second at 45!
    I'm grateful for your encouragement ... So there's still time! I will continue to remind myself
    I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. - Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by Giro
    Quote Originally Posted by jamey112
    i really cant stand people like that. i would really just like to beat the **** out of all of them with a baseball bat.
    yeh resolve one bad thing with another, two wrongs dont make a right.
    it's not really a solving a wrong with a wrong. i call it purging the earth of scum. all they do is bring society down anyway.
    Here's why Linux is easier than Windows:
    Package Managers! Apt-Get and Portage (among others) allow users to install programs MUCH easier than Windows can.
    Hardware Drivers. In SuSE, ALL the hardware is detected and installed automatically! How is this harder than Windows' constant disc changing and rebooting?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4