Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Well i was just wondering if i was the only teenager (im 17 18 in aug) with any kids... my daughter was born on 4-20-05 and her name is Kaydee ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

kids anybody

Well i was just wondering if i was the only teenager (im 17 18 in aug) with any kids... my daughter was born on 4-20-05 and her name is Kaydee well just a random thread but im bored

Linux Newbie
    yeah, i'm board too... kids that young... wow!!!

i wish to have kids, maybe in 2-4 years time, but right now, i have to pass year 12...
    GAH!!!

Wow your young to have kids I thought I was young at 20 (not that this is a bad thing just must be harder), I have two kids Rosemary and Joseph and wish i had time to get board

Well, at the tender age of 40 I've failed to reproduce. I'm thinking of having my sperm frozen and doing it by mail order (just kidding)
    I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. - Pablo Picasso

One son, His first birthday is on Saturday. He's the sunshine of my life.

Oh yes and on Monday he figured what the reset button on my PC does (I was half way through some internet shopping at the time).
    Ubuntu Jaunty :: Arch Linux (current) :: Acer Aspire 1692WMLi

Quote Originally Posted by fingal
    Well, at the tender age of 40 I've failed to reproduce. I'm thinking of having my sperm frozen and doing it by mail order (just kidding)
    yeah i know how you feel... i'm 16 and still have no little deadmen to walk around and hack computers with (jk about the hacking, i'm shite)
    Here's why Linux is easier than Windows:
    Package Managers! Apt-Get and Portage (among others) allow users to install programs MUCH easier than Windows can.
    Hardware Drivers. In SuSE, ALL the hardware is detected and installed automatically! How is this harder than Windows' constant disc changing and rebooting?

no, dont have any kids. and dont plan to anytime soon. i'm only 19 and in college, and my girlfriend is 17 still in high school. it would ruin all the plans we have set for the future. we were talking about marriage as soon as she graduates though. dont know if that is going to happen, just discussion at this point. i am very committed to getting my degree, as is she, and with kids i don't see that happening. one of my friends is expecting on july 10, and his girlfriend (also my girlfriend's best friend) had to drop out of high school. not a good thing in my opionion.
    Today I fell and felt better, Just knowing this matters, I just feel stronger and SHARPER!!!, Found a box of sharp objects, What a beautiful THING!!! Box of Sharp Objects - The Used

Quote Originally Posted by jamey112
    i am very committed to getting my degree, as is she, and with kids i don't see that happening. one of my friends is expecting on july 10, and his girlfriend (also my girlfriend's best friend) had to drop out of high school. not a good thing in my opionion.
    Sounds good to me - Your education is *very* important
    I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. - Pablo Picasso

i'm 26 and the idea terrifies me. my wife is 28 and she wants them, i dont, but we both agree that now is not the right time.

i think having children is like . . .the final step into adulthood, i mean , yes i'm an adult but i still have some "child" in me, and i dont think i'm ready to part with it yet. i guess i'm just prolonging the inevitable.

FIGHT IT GEESE! DO IT FOR THE CHILD IN YOU!
    Here's why Linux is easier than Windows:
    Package Managers! Apt-Get and Portage (among others) allow users to install programs MUCH easier than Windows can.
    Hardware Drivers. In SuSE, ALL the hardware is detected and installed automatically! How is this harder than Windows' constant disc changing and rebooting?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast