Find the answer to your Linux question:
hi guys. you know the sega dreamcast? well it reads cd-r and it loads up a bootloader and a kernel everythime you play a game. there is a way to ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

dreamcast kernel

hi guys. you know the sega dreamcast? well it reads cd-r and it loads up a bootloader and a kernel everythime you play a game. there is a way to get a moded linux kernel to boot up on the dreamcast and run apps from a nic (has limited ram) i was looking lastnight and i found this http://www.linuxdevices.com/articles/AT7466555948.html thing is.. i cant really understand what the guy is talking about with his code and stuff... does anyone know of a cool site which explains this better? maby even for a gamecube or a playstation? any thing would be helpfull... im bord and need a good hack. thanks -ZAc-
    I can imagine a perfect world, a world without hate, a world without war. Then I can imagine us attacking that world because they\'d never expect it.

I run dreamcast linux (aka DCLinux). It's kinda shoddy and you can't do THAT much with it, but if you get an Ethernet adaptor, you could easily turn it into a workstation of sorts.