Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
I have installed Fedora Core 3 because I have a second computer next to the Windows one. I use Linux for playing the intelligent games that are in it. At ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

I have installed Fedora Core 3 because I have a second computer next to the Windows one.

I use Linux for playing the intelligent games that are in it.
    At work, it's Windows 2000, and we are going to have XP. I do everything but games with windows, even typing letters.

I can't even make my modem or my Lego camera with Linux so can anyone tell me with which distro I would have more chances??

Bye, thanks all. Nice forum.

Well...

I am also new and would not be able to tell you, but I have heard of the difficulty and ofcourse you can make it work on any distro as far as I am concerned, I just believe that newbies should use a Linux version that provides a nice GUI for more easier use as MS made us lazy, stupid and used to the easy functionability of their GUI.

Unfortunately I am also one of those who fell for win first then realised due to talk from my brother that Linux surpasses it by far. I am 16 and when I was 3 we had a win pc, I wish at that age that I could have been introduced to Linux already so that I would only be used to that as I am used to win.

That is not the case though but I am more than willing to learn!

Just Joined!

KDE rules

Hello,
    I have found that I can start a KDE-session under Fedora Core 3, with many options for configuring the desktop

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4