Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Originally Posted by techieMoe Before the Fry's stores came to Houston (yes, we have more than one) I go to the one in Sugarland, I've also used Directron and Axiontech ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Quote Originally Posted by techieMoe
    Before the Fry's stores came to Houston (yes, we have more than one)
    I go to the one in Sugarland, I've also used Directron and Axiontech in Houston, they're all with the 5 miles of the home office.

Linux Newbie
    I just ordered there for the first time (with a new vid card).
    I usually shop ecost or tigerdirect, but will more than likely start using these guys more often. There was a time that i'd use pricewatch.com mostly, but got burnt on that one.
    Register Linux User #388393

I used to use PriceWatch as well, now I use PriceGrabber. Though you'll find that either Newegg or Zipzoomfly is very close to being the best price if not the best. If I find a good price on PriceGrabber, I always go to ResellerRatings to make sure they have a good rating before plaving an order.

http://www.pricegrabber.com/

http://www.resellerratings.com/

Quote Originally Posted by LondoJowo
    I used to use PriceWatch as well, now I use PriceGrabber. Though you'll find that either Newegg or Zipzoomfly is very close to being the best price if not the best. If I find a good price on PriceGrabber, I always go to ResellerRatings to make sure they have a good rating before plaving an order.

http://www.pricegrabber.com/

http://www.resellerratings.com/
    I too look at resellerratings before buying from someone. As it is these days I tend to stick to Newegg for everything. I used ZipZoomFly for a while as well but after 3 consecutive damaged products (and much wrangling with their RMA department) they lost my business.
    Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

Yeah, I like how newegg ships their stuff quite fast.

I love Fry's, but the closest one is about 200 some odd miles away from here. It's in Sacramento so occassionally my parents take pity on me and drive me up there every couple of years or so. I usually save a massive amount of cash and go crazy in there, one time I bought a new case and a video card I believe..

I think the closest one to me is in Sacramento.. I live in Nevada so if you think there is a closer one then please let me know.
    Registered Linux user #393103

Linux User
    How far away are you from Las Vegas, becuase I believe there is one out there?

Quote Originally Posted by soulbrothax831
    How far away are you from Las Vegas, becuase I believe there is one out there?
    heh heh I live about 450 miles away from Vegas so I think the one in Sac is probably my only option, thanks for the help though. I am also browsing the Fry's website looking for a "Track a Store" feature to see how many Fry's there are in NV.
    Registered Linux user #393103

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3