Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
I don't know really... Other than the Steve Jobs Bill Gates flick that came out a couple of years ago with Noah Wylie playing Steve and Anthony Micheal Hall playing ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

I don't know really... Other than the Steve Jobs Bill Gates flick that came out a couple of years ago with Noah Wylie playing Steve and Anthony Micheal Hall playing Bill where they came back together at the end of the flick soon after the release of the Macintrash? :P

Yeah, I know... I watch too much TV

Linux Newbie
    I believe that congress has secretly enlisted the aliens to find out exactly what I DON'T want them to do, so they can do it for my own good and build character.

On the serious side that is quite outragous to have support for one company, even if it was just Firefox that would be supported it would still be wrong in my eyes. Why, oh why would BE THE POINT of supporting IE!?!

Maybe Novell+Macintosh could fend them off.

Is it just me or does 70% of America disagree with the goverment about most things? Or is that highly biased consisdering I wouldn't talk to anyone who supported this.

What has the world come to?????????????????????????????????

There is no problem so complicated that you cannot find a very simple answer to it if you look at it in the right way

TGL
    Just Joined!
    Unfortunately, I think that most Americans don't really care about what the government does outside of a handful of "big" issues.

Linux Newbie
    So the saying.........Power corrupts, absolute power....corrupts absolutely........is now proven to be true ! ! !

Linux Newbie
    Off subject a bit.........I just now notice that....TGL post count is zero ?!??

How could that be ? He just post a message.

Quote Originally Posted by junkman4547
    Off subject a bit.........I just now notice that....TGL post count is zero ?!??

How could that be ? He just post a message.
    Posts in the Coffee Lounge no longer count.

Just Joined!

Posts in the Coffee Lounge no longer counts?

Well that bites! lol

Oh well.

As far as 70% of Americans not believing the government, who can blame us? I still believe there is an Area - 51, and I KNOW something happened at Roswell, NM. :P

The government doesn't tell us everything because they think we couldn't handle it....

Ok, so what makes them so almighty and able to handle more stuff than me? As much crap as I have to deal with on a daily basis, I'd say I can and do handle quite a lot thank you very much.

:rant? off:

Linux, take me away!

Just Joined!
    Ok, so what makes them so almighty and able to handle more stuff than me? Confused As much crap as I have to deal with on a daily basis, I'd say I can and do handle quite a lot thank you very much.
    How about the rest of USA, do you think they can handle anything remotely distressing?

Just Joined!

sounds stupid

this is the stupidis thing that the us government has done since ...

ps STOP calling ms a monoply linux has %37 would wide and kiks windows @$$ anytime (well sometime... Well ocationaly..ok I admit windows is better)BUT ms is still not a monopoly and think about apple and sun and all the others.

Just Joined!
    Quote:

Ok, so what makes them so almighty and able to handle more stuff than me? Confused As much crap as I have to deal with on a daily basis, I'd say I can and do handle quite a lot thank you very much.

How about the rest of USA, do you think they can handle anything remotely distressing?
    I think the USA, and the World in general, can handle a lot more stuff than the government gives us credit for.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast