Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
That's not really news, I've heard of these things like this happening before. Originally Posted by techieMoe If this had happened in the US, the parents of that guy would ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Engineer

That's not really news, I've heard of these things like this happening before.

Quote Originally Posted by techieMoe
    If this had happened in the US, the parents of that guy would be suing the game company for wrongful death.
    That sad part is that he's right

Linux User
    Quote Originally Posted by a thing
    That's not really news, I've heard of these things like this happening before.

Quote Originally Posted by techieMoe
    If this had happened in the US, the parents of that guy would be suing the game company for wrongful death.
    That sad part is that he's right
    Has there been sueing over some games from parents over there already?
    All i want for christmas is a new liver....a second chance to get afflicted with Cirrhosis

Just Joined!
    Heck, I live in Alabama, and a boy went into a police station and shot it up, killing two officers, and then escaped in a police car. The families of the two killed cops are now sueing Rockstar Games and another company related to GTA: SA because they say the boy played the game repeatedly, and that's where he learned how to go into the police station and do that. BS!!! The boy made the conscious decision to go in there and say it. On that note, the boy is also quoted as saying: "Life is like a video game, you gotta die sometime." WTF!?

Humans are humans...and everyone seems to want SOMEONE to blame. If it wasn't video games, people would blame movies and TV. Before that, I remembered there being huge issues about Dungeons & Dragons making kids go out and kill people.

I am not old enough to not have TV, but I am sure when there was just radio, people were blaming stupid and intolerable acts of violence on the radio...
    Join the Open Source Revolution. Support GNU/Linux.

Find me at: www.deeksworld.com
    Registered GNU/Linux User #395777

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2