Find the answer to your Linux question:
I just cant stop laughing at this email. I got a message from one of the offices that we give support to, some old ***** that calls herself the web ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

End Users vs. Tech Support

I just cant stop laughing at this email.

I got a message from one of the offices that we give support to, some old ***** that calls herself the web master: 'I have a burned out light-bulb in my office and there is one in the main floor.. can someone come by and change them sometime? Thanks. L.'. Who the hell calls Tech Support to change something like that?? Specially from someone that calls herself web master.

Well, web master my ......... (add any adjetives or description as suitable).

Just Joined!
    How many webmasters do you need to change the lightbulb?

Apparently one real webmaster, cause the webmaster thats asking for help is to proud to change it herself. Well, obviously, a webmaster cant do that.

Some other guy came in asking for assistance because one of the keys on his cell phone was not working, well, i guess being in the computer world makes you an expert on basically anything else. One of these days ill be called to go buy food for the cat, who knows