Find the answer to your Linux question:
Ladies and gents, I have a friend who is downloading the open version of SuSE 9.3 for me. However, he has a Mac and no idea how to burn an ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

ISO burning software for OS X 10.4?

Ladies and gents, I have a friend who is downloading the open version of SuSE 9.3 for me. However, he has a Mac and no idea how to burn an ISO file. I have no idea how to on a Mac. (If PearPC gets any better, I will haha. but until then...) How does one go about burning an ISO file on a Mac? What software is needed?

No extra software is needed.
    Go into Applications. There should be a utility or application called "Disk Utility." In there should be an option to "burn image."

Just Joined!
    Good to know. I wish that Pear PC would hurry its development up, and then there'd be no reason for me not to use OS X myself. (I am active in the Windows skinning community a lot, and we focus mainly on an OS X look and feel.) Anyone know when the next release is or when it might reach useable levels with OS X?

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!
    What about checking MD5 sums? I forgot about that. I'd hate to have a corrupt disk after the 5 hours per disk it took for him to download i. I'd like to check it before we burn it.