Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
i thought the virtual keyboard was cool. it had a laser that presented a key board on any surface and when your hands broke the beams somehow it determined where ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

i thought the virtual keyboard was cool. it had a laser that presented a key board on any surface and when your hands broke the beams somehow it determined where and that is what you typed.

i was in best buy yesterday getting a few birthday gifts for my wife(kelly clarkson CD and lifehouse both of which are fine in small doses yeash) well there was a sony playstation with a camera on it and it had a sort of feedback to let your movements help with movement of the on screen cursor. which was really cool thought a bit difficult to use.
    Blog
    Registered Linux user 396557

Quote Originally Posted by carlosponti
    i was in best buy yesterday getting a few birthday gifts for my wife(kelly clarkson CD and lifehouse both of which are fine in small doses yeash) well there was a sony playstation with a camera on it and it had a sort of feedback to let your movements help with movement of the on screen cursor. which was really cool thought a bit difficult to use.
    I think that's called the EyeToy. I've read reviews on it that say about that same thing: "Neat idea...bad implementation." I remember the light gun that came with my gray box NES back in the day. It was fun. I also must admit *sigh* that I owned a SuperScope 6 for the SNES as well. You know, the thing that you held up on your shoulder like a rocket launcher and squinted at the TV screen through the sights? Ugh... That one didn't really take off.
    Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3