Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
I don't have a car yet, and I'm qualified by my friends and relatives as too nervous type to drive a car, so I believe that I'll never buy it. ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

I don't have a car yet, and I'm qualified by my friends and relatives as too nervous type to drive a car, so I believe that I'll never buy it. Maybe one day, when I'll have a personal driver, I will. But I would like to buy Hummer 2, at least then I would not care about my driving style, cause everybody used to keep distance from hammer.

Linux User
    Quote Originally Posted by truoc444
    Guess i'm the only Moron here so far. i drive a '99 Ford Expedition. yes the one with the 5.4 Litre Engine not the 4.6. 4 wheel drive 2 inch lift 33 inch tires. i like it but have been walking a lot ltately for some reason. $80 bucks a tank
    my dad has a suberban, 150$ a refill, but he gets prety good gas milage,, he just has a huge tank

We've just got a 2nd hand Rover Mini Studio 2, 1991, 1Litre. It's cheap to insure and bloody good fun to drive. My other car is a four litre Jeep Cherokee, which is also fun to drive for different reasons. I drive 10 miles to work each day, and the saving in petrol using the Mini instead of the Jeep covers the entire cost of the mini and then some!
    Linux user #126863 - see http://linuxcounter.net/

Linux Enthusiast
    acura rsx (base)
    it does fine on gas and is a blast to drive

Just Joined!
    yah i have no car. i live in toronto close to the subway so i take public transit everywhere. with a pass its cheap so i dont need to worry about gas. Im saving up for a diesle jedda or golf or volkswagen car.

Just Joined!
    1999 Ford Taurus SE with a 3.0 V6 DOHC engine that I use to go about 110mph daily on the highway to get around traffic and stuff. Fun car since I had some stock parts replaced and I've really never looked back. It gets about 240HP at the wheels right now although I would love to get it up to 275HP. Good times...but it goes through gas really quick when running it at high acceleration rates from stoplights.

Just Joined!
    Wherever possible and practical my Specialized MTB

...Burn fat not fuel...

Your mom
    Graham - You'd better Use Linux!

I'm registerd Linux user #397030. What about you?

I have a '99 1.2 Opel Astra. They actually stopped making 1.2's a year or two after the last model was released. It's nice and comfortable, decent boot space for it's size, decent electrics, and a smooth clutch to sit in with the well ratioed 5 speed gearbox.

I was quite surprised at how nippy the Astra was when I got it, I would have imagined a heavy car like that with such a small engine would have suffered. Thankfully the 8 valve engine puts down decent torque rather than shifting to 16v for better speeds at it's expense.

Just Joined!
    I drive my really cool bike. To school every day

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast