Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
a 94 Saturn SL2, well, thats what i own, but im at college, so i hardly every drive anywhere, everything is within walking distance....
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux User

a 94 Saturn SL2, well, thats what i own, but im at college, so i hardly every drive anywhere, everything is within walking distance.

Just Joined!
    I drive a
    98 Jeep Wrangler (TJ) SE
    2.5L 4 cyl.
    30x9.5' Dayton Timberline A/Ts
    Well, its one of the most fun vehicles that money can buy until you buy the gas for it. I get between 14 and 23 MPGs with an average of 19 right now. I just got it out of the shop about a month ago as it was firing on only 2 cylinders, so now its drives and rides much better. I keep the top off too, and since it has the stock radio, I'm not worried about a thing. If they are stupid enough to want it that bad, they can have it. I haven't seen a good bit of mud in it lately though... Oh yeah, 3 chicks in the back and 1 in the front with dresses on, trying to get out=instant hilariousness. They were trying so hard to be modest! I respect them for that, but its still funny. Now all I gotta do is fix them faded fender flares... Any ideas?

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 short bed regular cab with the 350 Hemi engine. Posi-traction four-wheel drive with four speed automatic.
    Linux Mint + IceWM Registered: #371367 New Members: click here

Linux Enthusiast
    I have a trail vehicle, which I sometimes drive in the town and to get to and from trails... it's a '99 Jeep Wrangler with a few goodies on it. Then, for everday things, I drive a '95 Nissan truck. Both are the 4-cyl model (2.5L and 2.4L respectively) which do quite good mileage. The Jeep seems to suck up some more gas but still does 20mpg average and the truck does 24mpg average. Love the Jeep and would never trade it, but I'm not too attached to the truck, but I won't get rid of it cause I can only get $2500 for it, so I'm going to drive it to the ground.

Linux Enthusiast
    I have a Volvo 850 (build '96) for daily use. And for the sunny days there's a Jaguar XJ40 I'd like to cruise with.

Please continue discussion on this pre-existing thread:

http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/topic-46477.html
    Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3