Find the answer to your Linux question:
I'm sure that at least half of you have seen The Matrix: Revolutions (I was at the 0900 show on Wednesday ). What are your impressions on it? I know ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Revolutions Impressions (NO PLOT SPOILERS!!!!!!!!)

I'm sure that at least half of you have seen The Matrix: Revolutions (I was at the 0900 show on Wednesday ). What are your impressions on it? I know that a lot of people didn't like Reloaded, I however did. And I enjoyed Revolutions as well. I think that the Wachoski brothers did an excellent job with the plot. The filming and cinematography was excellent as well as the special effects.

Just my USD.02...throw yours in.
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so."
    ~Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Linux Engineer
    I thought it was great.. In my opinion, they ended the series perfectly.. a word of warning, though.. if you didn't get the underlying philosophical and theological parts of the plot and thought, "Oh, the special effects and action ruled!", then you probably won't understand most of the third movie...
    Their code will be beautiful, even if their desks are buried in 3 feet of crap. - esr

I think it rocked, the ending could not have been in any other way.. This was just pure perfection
    Man, its hard to talk about a movie without spoiling it for any other..

Many people said it sucked, and that it had a thin storyline. Well, I think that they didnt pay attention to the film, or just didnt understand it. Also, many people think that the brothers didn't plan this movie, it was just a "sellout" - Thats also wrong, the only reason they didnt make all the movies at once, was because they wherent allowed because noone had ever heard about them, and when "The Matrix" was done, all the scripts where written.

Also, what many people didnt understand either, was that Reloaded and Revolutions was/is the same movie.

Anyhow, it was a great movie and I recomend it to all

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    I agree, kriss, that a lot of people say that is sucked/sucks because they can't really comprehend the depth and intricasy of the plot. Hell...I can't comprehend most of it (in the first two) until I've seen them like 23523451e42 times. But I want to understand, I'm not going to just dismiss it as shite just b/c I can't.
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so."
    ~Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

flw
    Linux Engineer
    Thanks for the other post with plot spoilers. Now I want to click on it every time I see it
    Dan

\"Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer\" from The Art of War by Sun Tzu\"