Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Thanks everyone for all the replies (although the last one is a bit suspect)! Daacosta: I'm not in a cast now, these days they put metal plates and pins in ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Thanks everyone for all the replies (although the last one is a bit suspect)!

Daacosta: I'm not in a cast now, these days they put metal plates and pins in the leg to hold the two pieces of bone together and the cast is only for the first 2 weeks while everything settles down after the sugery. I still can't put any weight on the leg and won't be able for another couple of weeks and have excersises to do each day to keep the leg mucles from siezing up. The pain is not too bad at the moment but I still need painkillers so as to sleep.

Fingal: Thanks for the poem/rap man!

BigTomRodney: I was supposed to go out tonight, do you remember 'The Grove'? The reunion is tonight in the Sheling Hotel, I was at the last one earlier this year and it was brilliant but unfortunately, I'm not well enough to go this time. Hopefully, there will be more soon.

Everyone else! : Thanks a million for all the postings and get well messages, talk to you all again soon.

Martin,

Dublin, Ireland
    LINUX: Where do you want to go.......Tomorrow!

Registered Linux user 396633

Banned
    fingal good poem
    and get well soon!
    might be going to dublin soon
    join our irc chat!

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtomrodney
    Quote Originally Posted by pardinum
    ....I'd drop them up meself but the traffic in Gorey is murder at the bank-holidays
    I moving there in a few weeks!
    Latest news is that the Gorey b-ypass will be open by early 2007. I have been driving through there for over 40 years ,and now they build a new road.Talking of new builds, its back to work on this here suse10, can,t get me sound card going so I,m off tho do a search of the forum.

Well I'm off to 92, I'll have a drink for you bro. In retrospect, yeah probably not nice to be injured wherever you are

Get well soon dude!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4