Find the answer to your Linux question:
A thought with a pint or two........... This site is the best linux site on the net ,web ect..., not only that all Q's are answred well and in a ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Elitelinux lives up to it's name!

A thought with a pint or two...........

This site is the best linux site on the net ,web ect..., not only that all Q's are answred well and in a timley manner, ( but one i posted) with light humor sprinkled in at all points deserving it(not flammed). The fact that i like this place is to say that it is good, The fact that i have stayed with it means that this site is great. Cheers to the brit that made it, and the rest that moderate it. The fact that without you i would be lost,(not that it matters anymore, i found my books(just kidding))i'd be on my six'th or sixteenth install/config still with no clue, putting all that works to the side just trying to make what dosn't work,work .( cd-r -rw, network printer, dvd/+&-r/+&-rw, ect...) no biggie we'll get it done.

An irish cream later..........

Now what sucks is, that on this install all of KDE works ,so i'm not using command line as much as i should,to learn linux propperly.........(this install wants me to get rid of all M$ os's permenantly (but photoshop,autocad &vellum prevents me))-O'well.wine is great but as of yet , i can't get it to work with the former titles.

To say that linux bbs's are the same is to say that you havent found Elitelinux .* , yet!

So i can only thank you, all of you, as the brit (jaguar(nice car))says,the Community

THNX mike........... learning as i go.

M$ will have a slow death.......and Tux shall inherit thy earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!. (you say 'meek 'i say 'Tux'- same thing for now)

Just a few thoughts

The recipe for this post is : 2-3pints of beamish 1-2, irish creame's and the thoughts flow............(for the brits ..ale works too)
    ~Mike ~~~ Forum Rules
    Testing? What's that? If it compiles, it is good, if it boots up, it is perfect. ~ Linus Torvalds
    http://loft306.org

Linux Guru
    er, cheers?

Recipe for making this post: Caffeine (lots of) :P