Find the answer to your Linux question:
There are many linux certifcations but there is no focus on what directions the certs acutally cover. i.e CompTIA Linux + is on linux basics only where the RH Cert ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    flw
    Linux Engineer

Linux certification ?

There are many linux certifcations but there is no focus on what directions the certs acutally cover. i.e CompTIA Linux + is on linux basics only where the RH Cert goes much deeper.

Anyone here pursuing a Linux cert? If so, which one and what is the focus of that cert? Last why are you pursuing it?

Thanks for any opinions,

Dan

I havent done a linux cert but if i was to do one i would chose a RHCE seems that RH are quite the standard as a distro in the inderstry but i would have to research it more.

Just Joined!

certification

Hi,

I did the RHCE last year and think it was the best course I have ever done. The exam is bloody hard but worth the effort. You really have to know your stuff to pass.

I put a site together with some scenarios that you need to be able to build if you want to have a look. http://www.rhce.org.uk

regards
    Javlin
    Prepare to be tested

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    I'm working on studying for the CompTIA Linux+. So far, I know pretty much everything that I've read in the book, though.

I'm doing this one because it seems to cover Linux in general, and CompTIA is a popular cert company.
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so."
    ~Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy