Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Well, just think about how big Iraq really is. And then think about all those superb hiding places. Its really no wounder that they havent found any weapons because a. ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Well, just think about how big Iraq really is. And then think about all those superb hiding places. Its really no wounder that they havent found any weapons because a. there is none or b. the weapons are hidden really well.

I remember seeing on 60 minutes I think the old saddam's right hand when it came to MDW, that they had the means to build those kind of weapons, the French even provided them with uranium..

Although the reasons for this war is questionable, it is a really good thing that he's gone. And think about what potentially could happen with eg. Al Quadia or other terrorist groups getting their hands on eg. nerve gass.. It could be disastrous

Feel free to flame me :P

Nah, I doubt you'd get any flames.
    I think nearly everybody would agree it's good Saddam is gone, despite what their opinion of the war was.

I just think it's strange they found a person and not a WMD, they're both hard to find, but it seemed WMD's should be easier -but, maybe I'm wrong.

The other thing I don't understand is back when Bush was showing pictures of a train system, and he reported they were mobile WMD units. It doesn't make sense that the US decided to stop tracking those trains -especially with a war going on, you'd think they'd pay special attention to what those trains were doing.

Linux Newbie
    hey anyone see the press conference?
    does anyone know what those guys/guyettes were saying when they saw the video of sodam insane getting a medical? i know it was iraquis but it sounded like "put him back in the hole, put him back in the hole"

also if they can find an 8 foot hole in the ground consealed with brick and trees i think they can find a sorage are of weapons so you think they would have found it already?
    Thanks v much

\"Anything bigger than my ego i want it caught and killed\"- Zaphod Beeblebrox

Multi boot:
    Win xp home, SuSE 8.2 and Slackware 9.1

I agree with Kriss that it's a good thing that he's a) out of power and b) caught. The reason the war was started? WMD or terrorist harboring or persecution of the Iraqi people. It doesn't matter. He's gone and the people of Iraq will be much better off once all is rebuilt and set in order.
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so."
    ~Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Linux Guru

LOL

Just Joined!
    I agree with Kriss that it's a good thing that he's a) out of power and b) caught. The reason the war was started? WMD or terrorist harboring or persecution of the Iraqi people. It doesn't matter. He's gone and the people of Iraq will be much better off once all is rebuilt and set in order.
    You know, many people(innocent and not) were killed, and I think that if Bush wanted to rebuilt the city, he could did it with a gentlier way.

no war is the only way and that is my true feelings because we wouldnt have been able to get sadam if we wouldnt have killed his sons. they say that he is kind of giving up because of the death of his sons. so that has help alot. i guess i have left myself open for major flaming here
    BIG K aka Kyle
    Programming Forums
    www.kylekonline.com
    Please don\'t PM me for help-- ask in the forums instead!

OffTopic: I've notice there are significantly less flames on linux forums. Even when the topic is not linux at all. Linux forums seem to be more accepting, or at least, more open to the ideas/opinions of others....

Linux Engineer
    reply to offtopic: i think it has to do with the hacker mindset.. we're a bit more accepting of differing opinions because most of us *have* unique opininos that were formed in our own heads and not gotten from some media source trying to tell us how to think.. (i use the word hacker with the definition given in the Jargon File)
    Their code will be beautiful, even if their desks are buried in 3 feet of crap. - esr

Me differnt I hope they dont excute him that would be wrong. But it doesnt really make any differnce just a trophy I want WMD i hope they keep on at blaire about them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast