Find the answer to your Linux question:
Jakilinux.org is a new Linux vortal aimed at newbie and non-techie users. The mission (taken from the website) is: - Always up-to-date descriptions of the major GNU/Linux and BSD flavors ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Arrow New Linux vortal - good domain name wanted

Jakilinux.org is a new Linux vortal aimed at newbie and non-techie users. The mission (taken from the website) is:
    - Always up-to-date descriptions of the major GNU/Linux and BSD flavors
    - Articles on desktop Linux including descriptions of new apps, reviews of new distros and important news from the GNU/Linux world
    - Providing a full “How to switch to Linux”, guide with all important information like getting Linux, installing it, configuring the network and the apps
    - Become the major website providing newbie Linux help

It's been available in Polish for over a year. Now we want to bring the content to English-speaking people as well. Currently we're in the process of choosing the right domain name for the English version of the vortal. The Polish name "Jakilinux" means something like "which linux distro (should I choose)". A good English domain name is what we're looking for. It doesn't have to be a direct or indirect translation of the Polish name though.

Here is the news on the new vortal BETA website:
    http://en.jakilinux.org/vortal/domain-name-contest/

Thanks in advance for cooperation and help!

How about LinuxTunnel?
    or TheLinuxTunnel?

I suggest this; because this is how I perceive myself in relation to the wonders and mysteries of Linux.

I have just entered the Linux tunnel. The bright light from the end of the tunnel allows me to be exposed to all of the Linux and computer learning covering the walls, floor, and ceiling of the tunnel. The more I discover about Linux the more I realize how trapped/limited I was in Microsoft.

Wherever my eyes and perceptions go within the tunnel I am Awed as well as gratefull that I am within this Wonderfull tunnel!!!

Just Joined!
    OK, we finally decided to go with POLISHLINUX.ORG. Thanks for your suggestions anyway and I hope you will like the new vortal.