Find the answer to your Linux question:
I saw a ad here for linux support packages that are reasonably prices for business but not priced yet for the home user, I say yet. Its at http://www.himandrake.com/catalog/in...fdd0939ef4db97 I ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    flw
    Linux Engineer

Live Linux support on line

I saw a ad here for linux support packages that are reasonably prices for business but not priced yet for the home user, I say yet. Its at http://www.himandrake.com/catalog/in...fdd0939ef4db97

I was suprised becasue the price of support for the smaller business changing over to linux is now a practical option. In the US support has always been cost prohibitive to ever installing a linux sys unless you had your own internel support. That seems to be changing. I have no idea about the company behind the ad and the real serivce behind the cost of various levels of support. This will drive down other linux supporters prices down which again can only be a good thing for small or medium size businesses. A choice for the smaller guy that's not a guru or has one on staff in now possible.

This maynot be surprising to you but it certainly was for me. In my geographical area your either Windows, the bannish Netware, or a closet linux user. Seems in my area linux can finally step out of the closet.
    Dan

\"Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer\" from The Art of War by Sun Tzu\"

It sounds good for the look of it, but what service it will provide is another question (like how competent the people behind this are, and if they support other distro's such as Slackware, Debian, Gentoo etc etc)..

As ever other marked, I'm shure in time this one will also be flooded.

Kriss