Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Any of you guys use last.fm? I've been playing with it since it was fully integrated into amarok. Here's my profile Don't judge me by it, it's not running that ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Any of you guys use last.fm? I've been playing with it since it was fully integrated into amarok. Here's my profile

Don't judge me by it, it's not running that long and I've been having an Electric Six week. Not normally my thing but hey - I must have been a Dance Commander.
    Last edited by bigtomrodney; 09-09-2006 at 08:39 AM.

What is that? I have never heard of it.

Whats that link bigtomrodney?
    Put your hand in an oven for a minute and it will be like an hour, sit beside a beautiful woman for an hour and it will be like a minute, that is relativity. --Albert Einstein
    Linux User #425940

Don't PM me with questions, instead post in the forums

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Sorry fixed it now. Pasted the wrong thing

Last.fm is the new name for audioscrobbler, bascially it profiles what you're listening to and provides you with internet radio stations custom built to your taste. It also suggests new music you might like. I wasn't sure about it at the start but I gave it a fair go and I'm starting to like it. I can also build custom stations for any music style or artist I like which is nice. It's kinda similar to Pandora.com but a little more integrated. It works with lost of media players as well as providing their own open source player. The amarok developers seem to be fans as they've written it completely into the code for it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4